Glico Man

August 10, 2015

Ahh, glico man. It's one the most famous signs along the Dotonbori canal in Osaka. It's an iconic image that cannot be miss when visiting Osaka. I don't know when I saw this sign before but I knew I needed to see it in person. Everyone was taking a picture of course ;) Next time, I will visit Dotonbori at night to see the billboards/signs illuminated.

**I hope that you had a great weekend! Mine was quite hectic but in a very good way! I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks of August before the dreaded September creeps up. Wishing you more sunshine and lots of fun!!!
 

4 comments

  1. That's so fun! I didn't realize that this was a thing in Japan. I'll have to check it out when I go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have seen the sign here and there on the Internet. I didn't know it was a famous sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this as a suggested itinerary item while planning (for my trip in October)! It's so strange, and makes no sense to me, but we'll probably check it out.

    When I have a more time, I'm going to read through all your Japan posts... esp. the food ones... perhaps, after dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha how funny! I love it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.