Harajuku Takeshita Street

December 1, 2014

Happy Monday and Happy December! Time is just ticking away and it's almost Christmas again. It's going to be a very busy time but I will try my best to still post about my trip. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

After visiting Meiji Shrine, we wanted to walk around Tokyo. I find that it's always best to explore a city by foot.

We walked around the Takeshita/Harajuku area. Lot of shops for clothing and shoes. All kawaii! and girls walking around dressed up. Not really my style but it was good to see and experienced it. 

1 comment

  1. Oh those shops! Would love to walk around and take everything in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.