Pure Michigan

July 2, 2014

We decided to take our spring road trip this year to Michigan and then to Chicago. My bf suggested we go to Holland, Michigan. After a google search, I realized that we will make it to the tulip festival. If I can't make it to The Netherlands, I might as well go somewhere that's close enough. Five hours by car!

I was excited! The last time I went to a tulip festival, it was in Ottawa and that was a disappointment. I didn't see field of tulips like I envisioned but small patches of tulips. Not worth the drive for 3 hours.

The tulip park above was a accidental find. We were looking for parking and bam! Tulips everywhere. It's free so we stopped and I took gazillion photos of course! I love the varieties and all the different colours of tulips. 

Now that's what I call a tulip festival! 

3 comments

  1. Wow this looks so nice!!!!! I've seen all the commercials for Michigan, good to know it is just as lovely in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I actually saw the ads when we came back from our trip.

      Delete
  2. look at those flwoers!! so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.