Travel Guide: Prince Edward County, Ontario

October 26, 2012

ACCOMMODATION:
Angeline's Inn - read my review about my experience. I love this bed & breakast. Don't miss the shirred eggs for breakfast (but you must order in advance). 
RESTAURANTS:
Buddha Dog - amazing hotdogs
Slickers Ice-Cream - Prepare for a long line up because this is everyone's favourite! but it's worth the wait!!!
Cider House Company Restaurant - Must have lunch at their outdoor patio. I love their pizza and pate!
East & Main Bistro - A nice fine dining restaurant. It came highly recommended by my sister.  Always make a reservation in advance. I fell in love with the moscovy duck!!! Sorry no photos, I was too busy eating ;)
The Painted Peppercorn -homemade cooking at it's best!
The Marshmallow Room - 260 Bloomfield Main Street. I bought freshly baked bread here and it was soooo good and super amazing price!
Chesterfield Homegrown Cafe - I went back here twice because the food was amazing and the price is really reasonable! Don't forget to order Primo Donna's grilled panini.

WINE TASTING:
 I highly recommend picking up the Wine Trail map to explore all the wineries in the region.

SHOPPING: 
Hagerman Farms- farm fresh produce. Loved shopping here for veggies to bring home to the city. 

MUST SEE:
Sandbanks Provincial Park - You can either go for the day or go camping. Enjoy the sand dunes!

2 comments

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.