Bangkok, Thailand

May 9, 2011

February 2009

After spending two weeks in the Philippines, I boarded a flight to Bangkok. It was only 3 hours away from Manila and the ticket was only for $300 round-trip. 

Bangkok was stunning but the heat was unbearable! I had to hide in temples to cool myself down. I love the temples and the grand palace. It was amazing! I spent the whole day walking around the Grand Palace because it's a massive place. I took a lot of pictures but I will edit to post the best one's. 

P.S. While I'm away in San Francisco, I have scheduled posts from my trip to Thailand. I hope you enjoy them.

7 comments

  1. Jimminy crickets! This palace is unbelieveable. I can't imagine how fantastic it was in real life. I love some of the angles you got with the camera. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! It is stunning in person. I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought I was dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god. Stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go to Thailand one day, it looks SO GORGEOUS! I don't know how well I would handle the heat though, so I'd better go when its a tad cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos!

    I haven't been to BKK for a few years and I miss the hustle and bustle and the friendly people there! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina - thanks!

    Heather - Bangkok was really hot but once I went to Phuket and Krabi, it was much better.

    Addie - thank you. You must go visit BKK again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I love all the detail in them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Latest Instagrams

© Christine Loves to Travel. Design by Fearne.